Re: engraving question - temporary voices in vocal music

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: engraving question - temporary voices in vocal music
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:52:30 +0100

2011/2/21 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> I was simply illustrating that the standard of professional engraving at
> around 1900 wasn't very precise.

Ah. Perhaps i missed your point, sorry.

> I am transcribing Gondoliers to LilyPond,
> and if you count accidentals where they shouldn't be, there are literally
> hundreds of errors.

Whoa! I'm glad that we live in XXIst century then :)
And have Lily available :D

2011/2/21 James Lowe <address@hidden>:
> Hello

I'm also fine with both < x x > style and << { x } \\ { x } >> style.
What bothers me is that in the *last three* examples i posted there is a
change from << { x } \\ { x } >> style to < x x > style for no
apparent reason :)

cheers,
Janek