Re: [OT] Vivi, the Virtual Violinist, plays LilyPond music

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: [OT] Vivi, the Virtual Violinist, plays LilyPond music
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:01:18 +0200

On Thu 17 Mar 2011, 15:31 Graham Percival wrote:
> As for *good* computer-performed music... it's not my favorite Miku
> work, but can you honestly say that you feel no emotion when
> watching this?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Dqb6uJ8WY
> (maybe you _can_ say that you feel nothing, but I can't -- the way
> her voice catches on certain notes seems heartbreaking to me)
Because it's actually "a sketch"?

We can see a line or two --- and feel "something special" about that
(different feelings for different people sometimes).

It's good.

ps. I choose really good music "to feel something special" usually.
But "really good music" is a different thing for differnet people, too.
In short -- 42 (Answer to the Ultimate Question ...), exactly.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad