Critical bug of midi output

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Critical bug of midi output
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:18:45 +0800 (CST)

  I found a problem of Midi output in 2.13.56. If you write a timpani roll like this:
\repeat tremolo 4 c32\mp\< \repeat tremolo 8 c c8\!f
and use unfold in midi  block, The output will sound weird. The second note is already \f. This problem is very obviously when I write some long notes with a long crescendo on sustained instruments.
  Please compare the two midi files in this zip file, and you'll know how ugly 2.13.56 renders it.
  If anyone need to observe the code, I'll send the files.