Problems with articulate.ly, seems to affect the pdf even with two score

From: Helge Hafting
Subject: Problems with articulate.ly, seems to affect the pdf even with two score blocks
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:51:24 +0200

I tried articulate.ly, and the midi output got better.
I also used two score block, one for midi and one for layout.
I do that anyway, so the repeats will be right.

I use the \articulate command only in the midi score block, so staccato etc. still print as it should. But the pdf output is still affected:

* I got more pages, and typically only one bar per line. The music
  looked very stretched.
* Many grace notes disappeared.
* Error messages about slurs that could not be terminated

I don't even have to use \articulate anywhere. Merely using
\include "articulate.ly"
will cause these changes in output.

Is this known issues with 2.13.59, or should I try to make a
minimal example of the problems?

Helge Hafting