Re: lyrics only score - vertical spacing

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: lyrics only score - vertical spacing
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:48:59 +0100

I see you're using version 2.13.34.  There were several changes to
vertical spacing during the development of 2.13 and I can't remember
the precise details pertaining to 2.13.34.  I suggest you upgrade to
the latest 2.13 release and use the corresponding documentation there. You may then be able to solve your problem yourself; if not, answers to
questions on the list may be more forthcoming if they relate to the
latest version.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "ggit" <address@hidden>