Re: 2.14 docs PDF portfolio

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: 2.14 docs PDF portfolio
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:05:56 +0200

2011/6/7 Nick Payne <address@hidden>:
> I have created a searchable indexed PDF portfolio from the 2.14 English PDF
> docs (Extending, Internals, Learning, Notation, Snippets, Usage, and Web)
> and uploaded it to http://www.users.on.net/~njpayne/music/lilydoc.pdf.
>
> You need Adobe Reader 9.x or later. 3rd party PDF readers can't cope with
> PDF portfolios.

Okular offers to save all embedded files.

Is there a difference between this and a single PDF with all the pages
of each document, plus some added pages at the beginning?  If not, it
is easy to make one using pdftk which would be readable with free
software.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com