Re: upbeat with grace note

From: Friedrich Fischer
Subject: Re: upbeat with grace note
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:09:16 +0200

Am 14.06.2011, 16:46 Uhr, schrieb Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:

On 6/14/11 3:12 AM, "Friedrich Fischer" <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 13.06.2011, 23:25 Uhr, schrieb Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:

On 6/13/11 4:39 AM, "Friedrich Fischer" <address@hidden> wrote:
2. Voices are interchanged

I don't know what your concern is in point 2.

See test-fried-corr.ly; the repeated voiceOne,Two,Four are uncommented.

This may be a bug.  If I had to guess, I'd say that the bug should read
something like "\voiceX outside of \relative mode doesn't apply within
\relative block"

Can you make a tiny example and file a bug report?

http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html

  I have already made it.

Another unsolved problem:
Installation of lilypond-2.14.1-1.linux-x86.sh  is failing  (puppy
linux)
tar: Child died with signal 13
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
Error since 2.13.42; ( 2.12.3  2.13.41 are all right )

This error is not the report we need.  We need to see the process that
returned the signal 13.  Can you try to look up higher in the output to
find out which process is failing?

   Untarring lilypond-2.14.1-1.linux-x86.sh
   bzip2: (stdin) is not a bzip2 file.
   tar: Child died with signal 13
   tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

I have no clue on this one.   Perhaps it would help to have everything,
including the command you typed.

Sorry,

Carl

  # sh lilypond-2.14.1-1.linux-x86.sh

lilypond installer for version 2.14.1 release 1, i686 build.
For a list of options, abort (^C) then do:
sh lilypond-2.14.1-1.linux-x86.sh --help

You are about to install LilyPond in /usr/local/lilypond
A script in /usr/local/bin will be created as a shortcut.

Press ^C to abort, or Enter to proceed.

Making /usr/local/lilypond
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond-wrapper.python
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond-wrapper.guile
Creating script /usr/local/bin/uninstall-lilypond
Untarring lilypond-2.14.1-1.linux-x86.sh
tail: short write

bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
        perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: Invalid argument
        Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
To uninstall lilypond, run

    /usr/local/bin/uninstall-lilypond

For license and warranty information, consult

    /usr/local/lilypond/license/README

Full documentation can be found at

    http://lilypond.org/doc

As far as version lilypond-2.13.41-1.linux-x86.sh everything worked alright. From version lilypond-2.13.42-1.linux-x86.sh up to now no installation (puppy linux)
works anymore.
So what has happened in version lilypond-2.13.42-1.linux-x86.sh ?

Thank you for your interest !