Custom dynamic text spanner without dashed line

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Custom dynamic text spanner without dashed line
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:06:17 +0200

Hi,

Again, many thanks to Reinhold for implementing the possibility to use
custom dynamic text spanners with a POSTFIX syntax.
I'm trying to adapt snippets "Dynamics custom text spanner postfix" and
"Dynamics text spanner postfix"
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/snippets/expressive-marks
but _without_ the dashed line ( 'style = 'none ).

Unfortunately for now I have been unable to achieve it with a POSTFIX
syntax only (please, I hate when I have to use many  \override  before
the note PLUS a command after the note).

I tried the following but it either gives an error, or simply does not
work.

myCustomCresc = -\tweak #'style #'none #(make-music 'CrescendoEvent
                               'span-direction START
                               'span-type 'text
                               'span-text "cresc.")

myCustomCrescII = #(make-music 'CrescendoEvent
                               'style 'none    ; does not work
                               'span-direction START
                               'span-type 'text
                               'span-text "cresc.")

{
  c1\myCustomCresc c\mf c\myCustomCrescII c\f
}

Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,