Re: How to generate small example PNGs

From: Éditions IN NOMINE
Subject: Re: How to generate small example PNGs
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:24:21 +0200

Hi Ralf.

Well your snippet works well, and I actually get a png which is the same as the pdf : some music on top left and nothing else. You can cut it around with gimp and you have your sample.

Is it what you want to get ?

Ralf Mattes a écrit :
Hello list,

for a webproject with music examples I need to create PNG files with small
mucic examples. I'm shure I once had some examples but I can't find them
any more. I'm currently invoking lilypond like this:

 lilypond --png --output=cadence_3

The file looks something like this:

 \version  "2.11.49"

\header {
  tagline = ##f
\paper {
  raggedright = ##t
  raggedbottom = ##t
\score {
 \new Staff {\clef bass   e f d g  c }

\layout {
  indent = 0\mm

But the png still displays a whole (almost empty) page. What am I missing?

TIA Ralf Mattes