Re: Spacing between staves

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Spacing between staves
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 07:15:55 +0000 (UTC)

Richard Opheim <rvacilon <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I used to be able to control the space between staves using
>
> \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent

Spacing of staves was the major change made for version 2.14.  The conversion
program does not try to auto-convert this particular override, but it should
print a message referring to Chapter 4 of the Reference Manual.

Overrides using new system are more complicated, but probably you will be happy
with something like
\override VerticalAxisGroup #'staff-staff-spacing = #'(basic-distance . 3)