Re: markup for partial measures

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: markup for partial measures
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:23:56 +0200

Am 2011-06-25 um 02:49 schrieb Marc Mouries:

Thank you, but mostly I have no choice but must reproduce some original.
i have typeset several traditional score and don't remember seeing score with incomplete measures. Would you mind sending me or pointing me to some example?

I don't need to prove something - look through any Möseler or Voggenreiter (most important German folk publishers) songbook, and you'll find plenty.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm (I'm an assurer)