Re: Set accidental style in the layout block

From: Bill Mooney
Subject: Re: Set accidental style in the layout block
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 09:47:02 +1200

Hi Kieren,
You wrote...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello all,
Since \with blocks can now contain variables, maybe someone should put together
all of the options and submit a patch?
Then it wouldn't involve more typing.
;)
Cheers,
Kieren.
Unfortunately such an exercise is beyond my abilities. :(
I am impressed by LP's capabilities in general, and it's ability to do something in several different ways... -but that must make compiling a user-friendly 'Manual' something of a head-ache -added to which is LP's 'extensibility' if one is prepared, and able, to get into the programming side of things. I must admit that, in the few projects I've undertaken (notating hand-written polyphony for choir use), I've made considerable use of the templates in the Manuals, and applied such tweaks as have been necessary, with recourse, from time to time, to help from the List community.
Regards
Bill