Re: Polymetric music and page breaks

From: Andrea La Rose
Subject: Re: Polymetric music and page breaks
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

When I use \repeat unfold, it changes the time signatures in the parts —
actually it adds them to the ones that are already there. When I only use it
once, it simply breaks the first system.

I didn't use \repeat unfold before, because it's not in this snippet, but
seems to work out okay:

But I see now that that particular global only needs to happen once.

We're getting closer! Thanks...