musicxml2ly bug report

From: K. Kellogg-Smith
Subject: musicxml2ly bug report
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:56:30 -0400

Good afternoon.

I'm new to LilyPond and don't know my way around very well, so please excuse my ignorance. The other day I used to convert a musicxml lead sheet file (Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer"). I noticed two significant inconsistencies in the converted file's LY code that I think I should report. Since musicxml2ly is still in development, is filing the standard bug report all I need to do?

Thanks, best regards