RE: Mix of Chordnames and Notes

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Mix of Chordnames and Notes
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:49:30 +0000

Phil,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: Phil Holmes [mailto:address@hidden
)Sent: 05 August 2011 09:25
)To: James Lowe; address@hidden; address@hidden
)
)----- Original Message -----
)From: "James Lowe" <address@hidden>
)
)> @Phil, you're on XP right?
)>
)> If anyone reading this has windows 7 SP1 can they try the above
)> snippet and see if it works for them?
)
)
)My main machine is Vista.  I've got laptops with XP and an XP VM, but
)nothing with W7.
)
)The snippet is fine on my box.  Chords use odd fonts - sounds like the old
)problem re-asserting itself.
)
)--

Maybe.

I'll do some more research on this because I am using 2.14.1 on my Windows Box
- I cannot remember where Jan's fix came in ( or if it was back ported or was
only in 2.15.x).

James