Internationale in Four Parts

From: dadadharma @dslextreme.com
Subject: Internationale in Four Parts
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:22:54 -0700

1) Does anyone have a .ly file to share of _The Internationale_ in 4 parts?

(acappella, voices only)

2) In particular, 4 independent parts.

(the alto should not be "subject" to the soprano)
(the bass should not be "serving" the tenor)

(maybe that's hoping for too much)

3) or, sheet music of (1) or (2), from which I can make a lilypond file.

4) If I make a .ly file, who wants a copy?

5) Are there any new stanzas of Internationale that address Electronic
Frontier issues?

(and, are those new stanzas in public domain?)

Sorry, this message is off-topic, but I don't know where else to ask,

David Olson