Re: New LilyPond tutorial

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: New LilyPond tutorial
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:58:31 +0200

Am 2011-08-24 um 10:11 schrieb Urs Liska:

that’s what I should have read before starting your Fried scores ;-)
Thank you!
Thank you. That's the best thing I could hope to read :-)
Maybe this project somewhat influenced the idea of writing this tutorial.
You noticed the tiny anonymous reference to that? ;-)

All of them! ;-)

If I had written this before maybe I had done Fried myself right from the start. But no, I just didn't have any time then.

I learned a lot.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle