Re: independently barlined staves in a StaffGroup?

From: Jeremy Joseph Boor
Subject: Re: independently barlined staves in a StaffGroup?
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 14:17:25 -0600

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 08:52:22PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> Jeremy Joseph Boor wrote Sunday, September 04, 2011 8:00 PM
> >Breath-marks would work, right?
> >So how do I get what lily thinks is breath-mark
> >to look like a dotted barline?
> There is an example of this in the Notation Reference.
> See

Thank you. I think you are referring to the stuff from It replaces the breath mark with gregorian
divisia, which is swell. But how can I
replace the breath mark with a dotted barline? I think the divisia look
too confusing when there are also solid barlines inbetween
the staves. Is there something else I can put after
#"stencil = #ly:

I also looked at the section about changing the breath glyph by
doing \override BreathingSign #'text = \markup (etc.)
but there is nothing to put after \musicglyph, no glyph for
a dottted barline in the feta font list.