Re: placement sostenuto

From: luis jure
Subject: Re: placement sostenuto
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:30:20 -0300

on 2011-09-23 at 13:40 eluze wrote:

>i think it's called tenuto in lilypond

of course! [in lilypond and elsewhere :-), i just had a lapsus...]

> and it belongs to the Script objects. you could change the distance to
> the notehead with
>
>\once \override Script #'padding = #.75

this works! as well as the tweaks suggested by david and dmytro, thank you
all.

i see that this override changes the placement of all the objects
belonging to Script, including articulation marks like accent and the
rest. anyway, i prefer to use a global \override in my template, instead
of individual tweaks.

i understand one cannot adjust with \override the properties of individual
objects belonging to script?

thank you,

lj