Re: High-level users?

From: Seth Williamson
Subject: Re: High-level users?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:38:44 -0400

This has all been very interesting.  But almost nobody addressed my main question.  Namely, are there any, or many, pros out there who have chosen LilyPond over Sibelius or Finale?  I did appreciate hearing from Kieran MacMillan.

Somebody said there have been 2 million downloads of MuseScore.  Does anybody know if MuseScore is gaining many former LilyPond adherents?  I know for a fact that my girlfriend definitely prefers it.

Seth Williamson

2011/9/23 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>
2011/9/23 Tim Reeves <address@hidden>:
>>    3. Re:High-level users? (address@hidden)
>
>> Just got back home from transcribing chipmunk noises for my most recent
>> choral work.
>> I'll just say that being called nuts is the single greatest compliment I
>
>> could possibly receive.
> .........>
>> Cheers,
>> MS
>
> Very funny. Love it.
> I'd really like to hear (and even see) a performance of some of your
> works.
> They've got to be challenging.

There are recordings of every piece on Mike's webstie:
http://apollinemike.com/mike/index.html -> This is my music -> piece

cheers,
Janek