Re: placement sostenuto

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: placement sostenuto
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 00:48:22 +0200

2011/9/24 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 5:08 PM, eluze <address@hidden> wrote:

now we need a way to only override the relevant items - i.e. to replace the padding for "tenuto" in the original list! (then we even get rid of the \layout part!)

anybody has ideas?!

 Yes, with the line I just posted you don't need to include the long list in your file.

Best,
David

There might be another point of interest: How to reset?

I'm aware it could be done with a new #(assoc-set! ... ) using default values.
Is there another, easier method?

Best,
  Harm