Re: accidental in a header?

From: Tim Reeves
Subject: Re: accidental in a header?
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:53:55 -0700

Xavier,

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/text-markup-commands.html

> Cheers,
> Xavier
>
> --
> Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>

Thanks. The list is so helpful. I eventually find most of the answers I'm
looking for in the documentation but the list is a time and
frustration-saver.

I'm not a power user even though I've been using Lilypond for quite a
while, mainly because I don't use it that often, and I usually do pretty
conventional instrumental parts.
One thing I notice about LP is that there is often several different ways
to do a thing, but when you need to combine it with some other thing, you
can only use one of the options for the first thing, but you don't know
that until you try to do the second thing.

Cheers,

Tim