Re: OT: Karaoke tracks?

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: OT: Karaoke tracks?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:52:26 +0100

Am 2011-11-22 um 15:21 schrieb address@hidden:

While I cannot take this job, the idea of singing Karaoke to German folk music interests me greatly. Please keep us posted as to the final result & where one can get the songs!

The publisher will make an iOS app, so I don’t guess there’ll be something free.

It’s not so much about singing karaoke but to let people learn the songs who cannot read scores.

I’ll test "karlyriceditor" with "Die Gedanken sind frei", and at least that I can publish.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm