Re: Staff spacing snippet

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Staff spacing snippet
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 05:45:49 +0000 (UTC)

 <lilypond <at> umpquanet.com> writes:

> Is this snippet dysfunctional, or is it me? :)
>
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=12

That snippet is, at the moment, dysfunctional with the new Lilypond
version 2.12. The snippets get updated (like everything else) on a
volunteer basis.  I'm not sure if anyone has volunteered for this,
but someone will eventually.

Vertical spacing was re-organized for the new version (still somewhat
complicated, somewhat more logical) so use the new manual, chapter 4.