Re: Bug for slur and (not) restored accidental

From: Tim Roberts
Subject: Re: Bug for slur and (not) restored accidental
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:17:44 -0800

James wrote:

On 30 November 2011 14:43, Rutger Hofman <address@hidden> wrote:
Good afternoon list,

I think in the following example (see attached) lilypond should automatically add a sharp in bar 2, as enforced in the second line:
IMHO this is a bug.

We've been here before

Perhaps, but it's not clear to me that a consensus was reached.  The root issue, as I see it, is that these two rather different sequences render indistinguishably:

  ces'1~ | ces'
  ces'1( | c')

Is the upshot of this that the writer simply needs to get in the habit of watching for this situation by hand?
Tim Roberts, address@hidden
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.