Re: center NoteColumn

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: center NoteColumn
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:31:13 -0600

Hi Harm,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

the attached code is my attempt to center a NoteColumn in a measure (like MultiMeasureRest).

This is really cool!

While it works fine in most cases, there is one major problem:
Having a key-change to a\minor or c\major the function should adress the keyCancellation as left bound to center the following NoteColumn.

But it doesn't, instead I get the log-warning: Infinity or NaN encountered
How to improve?

The problem is that the KeySignature grob that is selected as the left bound has an extent of (+inf.0 . -inf.0).  A quick solution would be to filter out empty intervals. (See attached file.)