Re: lilypond pdf error/warning messages from Evince

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: lilypond pdf error/warning messages from Evince
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:26:53 +0100

2011/12/14 Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden>:

> Hi,
>
> When I load a Lilypond-created pdf file in Evince I see a lot of
> error/warning messages in my console. The PDF looks and prints fine though.
> Anything to worry about ?
>
> I am working on Linux Fedora 16, using lilypond 2.15.21
> evince-3.2.1 ghostscript-9.04
>
> Attached: the output from my console if I load a Lilypond pdf score.
>
> If a tiny lilypond example is needed let me know, but I think it happens
> with any score.

I recall obtaining lots of messages when the document is open in
evince and lilypond is modifying (creating) it at the same time.  When
the document is done and I newly open it in evince from console, I
don't get any message at all _at_least_ with the latest lilypond
version and the very latest PDF I made with lilypond.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com