Re: mentor needed

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: mentor needed
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:37:50 +0000

On 12/21/11 15:31 , Graham Percival wrote:
On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 02:19:49PM +0000, Alberto Simões wrote:

On 12/21/11 13:56 , Graham Percival wrote:
I highly recommend that you read
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/summary-for-experienced-developers
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/mentors
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/website-work

Ok, so new site is uploaded over the old website files, meaning I
need a way to overwrite the old website files with the new website.

... no.

Given that statement, and the difference in time zones, there's no way
you've read website-work or
in sufficient detail

Yep, I read it. Note that you pointed to that page yesterday already :)

I know I can't move the complete folder away as it is being used. But I can create an index.html file under /web/install that does the redirect. I just miss the knowledge on the .texi build system to write it (and how to test it).

Specially because I am in Mac and I might miss most of the needed tools :-/

Cheers
Alberto