again: beams over rests

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: again: beams over rests
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:51:54 +0100

Dear community,
I have a problem with beams over rests.
In the below quoted snippet, they don't look like expected.
I would like to have the beams longer and the should include the last rest of the four sixteenths group,
Does someone have an idea for solving this problem?
\version "2.14.2"
\new Staff {
  \time 3/4
  r16 g' c' r r f' g'  r c' r f' r % no beams over rest, as expected
  r16[ g' c' r] r[ f' g'  r] c'[ r f' r]
  % the beams should be longer, in my opinion, andr16 g' c' r r f' g'  r c' r f' r they should include the last rest of each group