Again, compilation error

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Again, compilation error
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:15:54 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I'm trying to compile my overture on the newest LP, but it gives no errors and aborts suddenly. When I extract parts, it seems that there's a problem at bar 224 of Clarinet. But the full score stops at bar 160. No other errors related to mydefs.ly I think. Can you get it compiled? Or how to find the culprit of this kind of error? No message left in the log file.

Regards
Haipeng