Re: Default Rehearsal Mark.

From: James
Subject: Re: Default Rehearsal Mark.
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 20:40:22 +0000

hello,

On 9 January 2012 20:06, Nels <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is it possible for the default rehearsal marks to support rounded-boxes?
> I know you can do it manually through \markup.
> Any chance of making it a standard default?

I assume you are not asking that the command

\mark \default

uses circles around the rehearsal marks and are just asking how you
can enable this without having to type out \mark \markup { \circle ...
}

Otherwise why?

I've never ever used or even seen a score with circles surrounding
rehearsal marks (looks through the 30+ score books I have to hand -
none use circles but either boxes or just letters or Roman numerals).

James