Re: strange lilypond errors in 2.15.24

From: Shevek
Subject: Re: strange lilypond errors in 2.15.24
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:20:16 -0800 (PST)

Francisco Vila wrote:
> With the typos corrected and some content inside braces I obtain no
> errors or warnings.
The example also compiles fine for me. As I noted in my original post, that
is one of the odd things about the error I'm getting. The line I marked
causes a crash in the context of my project, but when I made a simple
example, it gives me no problems. Similarly, in the other project, I can't
trace the crash to any specific lines of code.