Re: caesura but not as a breath mark

From: Tim Reeves
Subject: Re: caesura but not as a breath mark
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:06:28 -0800

Mike,

Since a note or rest will add to the length of the measure which I don't
want to do, could I do the same thing with another object? Maybe an object
that does not have be "undone" later, like a clef would?

<Why do I have to be such a purist? Argh.>

Thanks,

Tim

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote on 01/16/2012
11:15:53 AM: