Copyright for specific scores in a book

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: Copyright for specific scores in a book
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 12:49:57 -0500

I am working on a songbook which is copyright by an organization, but
specific songs use (with permission) arrangements by other publishers.

When I assert copyright on the specific scores, in the score header,
LilyPond appears to ignore this.  Is there any way (other than just
using text markup) to get the copyright info to show up?

See the attached for a short (unsuccessful) example.

~Chris
“Be wary of great leaders.  Hope that there are many, many small
 leaders.” — Pete Seeger