Re: my own file

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: my own file
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:29:22 +0100

2012/1/24 Julia <address@hidden>:
> I am having a devil of a time!
>
> I confirmed that lilypond is working.
> The log says my compilation is successful.
> But neither the ps or pdf file were created.
> I downloaded the 2.14 version for windows xp.
>
> I don't know how to fix that.
>
> Please help!!!
>
> Thank you...

I sounds like you have an otherwise valid lilypond file which compiles
well but has not any actual music in it. You may have declared music
and put it in a variable like music = { c d e } but the you do not use
the variable in an actual (implicit or explicit) score, i.e. { \music
} or \score{ \music }

Just guessing, because I have not seen your file.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com