Articulations positioned under stem when using \autochange

From: Joey Di Nardo
Subject: Articulations positioned under stem when using \autochange
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:34:27 -0500

Hi all, sorry I've been posting so much, just encountering a bunch of little
griefs that I can't find the answers to in the IR or snippets.

My staccatos and marcatos appear under the stem when I compile using
\autochange. When I take it away, everything compiles correctly.

I'm assuming this might be a bug since it is an unusual situation. I've
currently tried to override the direction of what I believe the articulation
object to be (Dots?), but that does not work.

here is my code:

Thanks!

%{
--------------------------------------------RH^8
%}

pianoRHU = \relative c'' {
\time 4/4

%box around words (delete %'s)
%\override TextScript #'stencil =
    %#(make-stencil-boxer 0.1 0.3 ly:text-interface::print)

%\override TupletNumber #'text = #tuplet-number::calc-fraction-text

%measure1
\times 4/7 {
  c4\mp <f a c> g' fis' eis' des, b
}
|%2
<<
{ \voiceOne
c4 <e d>4 <g b>4 c,4
}
{ \voiceTwo
d,4 d4 c4. d8
}

|%3
s 4 s s s
|%4
\time 3/8
s8 s s

\bar "|."
}

%{
--------------------------------------------RH
%}

pianoRH = \relative c' {
\time 4/4

%box around words (delete %'s)
%\override TextScript #'stencil =
    %#(make-stencil-boxer 0.1 0.3 ly:text-interface::print)

%\override TupletNumber #'text = #tuplet-number::calc-fraction-text

%measure1
<<
{ \voiceOne
f4\mf c4 <e d'>4 <g b>4
}
{ \voiceTwo
d4 d4 c4. d8
}

|%2
<<
{ \voiceOne
c4 <e d' ais>4 <g' b>4 c,4
}
{ \voiceTwo
s4 s4 c4. d8
}

|%3
%autochange between "up" and "down" staff names
\autochange{

%PROBLEMSPROBLEMSWHEREMYDOTSBE
c16 c d g b
\override Dots #'direction = #UP
c-. g' f c8-. b8 c4
}
|%4
<bes bes'>8. <a a'>16

%\bar "|."
}

%{
--------------------------------------------LH
%}

pianoLH = \relative c' {
\time 4/4

%box around words (delete %'s)
%\override TextScript #'stencil =
    %#(make-stencil-boxer 0.1 0.3 ly:text-interface::print)

%measure1
%\override TupletNumber #'text = #tuplet-number::calc-fraction-text
c4\sustainOn c4 r4 r4\sustainOff
|%2
c4 d e c
|%3