Re: Thinking about putting together a grant to support development on Li

From: Rodolfo Zitellini
Subject: Re: Thinking about putting together a grant to support development on LilyPond
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:04:52 +0100

There are loads of music up to the 20th century that wait to be
published in a good edition, but I think the kikstarter was so
successful mostly because the Goldbergs are a quite popular and
famous.
We could easily find something appealing to scholars like me (I dream
of and integral of Torelli :) ), but for the general public it may be
a bit more difficult - maybe we could use a new edition of the Musical
Offering?

Rodolfo