Re: Slashes in leadsheets

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Slashes in leadsheets
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:39:50 +0100

2012/2/10 Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:
> Well, it looks like for the second error thick has not been defined.  And
> I would guess (although I don't know for sure, because there's not enough
> code shown in your mail)

It comes from
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-03/msg00705.html

> that width is not defined in the first case.
> (width (/ 2 slope)) should be used inside the bindings section of a let
> block; if it's outside of that context, you're trying to evaluate a
> procedure called width.

It is in a (let* ... )

  (slope (ly:grob-property grob 'slope))

and then a 'wrong type' error in

  (width (/ 2 slope))

suggests that slope can not be divided by two for any reason.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com