Re: Automatic repeat

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Automatic repeat
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:32:12 +0100

Hi Dan,

I'm sure it would be rather convenient to have the rhythmic pattern
determine its length automatically (if that was what you were looking
for). But why don't you just use \repeat unfold X { ... }, and
substitute for X the final bar number of whatever piece you are working
on? It's not all automatic, but then again, it's rather straight forward

More info:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/long-repeats#written_002dout-repeats

Best,
Robert