Re: dal niente hairpin - customize size

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: dal niente hairpin - customize size
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:09:48 -0600

Hi Tiresia,

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Tiresia GIUNO <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi David,

thanks a lot for your help. I don't understand anything of Scheme. I
can't get your code working. Do I need 2.15.16? I'm working with 2.14
Here the error message:

GNU LilyPond 2.14.2
Processing `dalNiente.ly'
Parsing...
/usr/share/lilypond/2.14.2/ly/init.ly:73:66: error: syntax error,
unexpected $end (ly:parser-error parser (_ "expected error, but none
found"))))
error: failed files: "dalNiente.ly"

Thank you again,
TG

I just tried the file in 2.14.2, and it works just fine.

I can't say for sure what is causing your error without seeing your file, but it could be that you've left out part of the function (happens to me sometimes when I cut-and-paste from an email).  To rule that out, I've attached the function as a file.  See if you can run it without problems.

If this doesn't fix the problem, would you attach your file?

-David