Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:51:39 +0100

Hi David,

2012/2/19 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>:
> Hi Harm,
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
>>  2) "correct" the syntax of the files you know have errors ready for that
>> move.  Which you do is up to you -  bear in mind that if you go for 2), then
>> it's possible that the work will be wasted if we struggle to get the LSR
>> updated.  However, you will at least be prepared.
> If you'd like to go the route of updating syntax in the problem files to
> 2.14, then I'll be happy to take on part of the task.  Just let me know!
> -David

I fixed already following files:
 I changed the old override-auto-beam-setting.
 I changed the old override-auto-beam-setting.
 I added the definition for interval-translate from 2.12.3
 Better use an other fix?

 I changed the autoBeamSettings.
 I reimplemented the relevant definitions from "2.12.3"
 Better use an other fix?
 I replaced the number-lists with pitches-lists.
 Better implementation with makeStringTuning?
 TODO handle the log-warning: warning: no such internal option: open-tuning
 TODO change the description
 I changed the old override-auto-beam-setting and a comment.
 I changed 'thickness to 'beam-thickness as the author suggested (line 64).
 I changed beatGrouping to beatStructure
 Suggestion: New Title: doctitle = "Specifying context with beatStructure"

 I changed the old override-auto-beam-setting.
 I simply added added lowercase? To the definition of my-chord-name->pop-markup
 Of course lowercase? Is of no use here. A better fix would be more invasive.

I didn't manage to fix:

May I ask you and any other interested user for review and perhaps
ideas for the remaining files?