Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 01:07:30 +0100

Hi Phil,

2012/2/27 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Morley"
> <address@hidden>

got them. (Please hold in mind that I don't compile lilypond myself,
so I had to look around. Found it on
http://lilypond.org/development.html - Source:
lilypond-2.15.30.tar.gz. Might be worth a new doc-addition)

But there is a not compiling file in it!

woodwind-diagrams-key-lists.ly gives:

woodwind-diagrams-key-lists.ly:16:1: error: GUILE signaled an error
for the expression beginning here
#
 (print-keys-verbose 'piccolo (current-error-port))
Wrong number of arguments to #<procedure print-keys-verbose (instrument)>
etc.

Well, the description says: "The list will be displayed
in the log file, but not in the music.  If output to the console
is wanted, omit the @code{(current-error-port)} from the commands."
and it works when omitting (current-error-port) but I don't know what
to do else!

File attached.

Cheers,
  Harm