Re: printed stems in OS X vs Windows 7

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: printed stems in OS X vs Windows 7
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:24:36 +0000

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 02:42:09PM -0500, Bryn Hughes wrote:
>    Overall, I'd say that the rendering on Windows looks much better,
>    though it'd be nice to have full control of formatting as well.

There _are_ some minor differences in the pdf output on various
platforms, but in this case my money would be on your pdf
*viewer*, not the actual files.  If you view a pdf created on one
platform on the different platform, do you see the same issues?
If you print out the pdfs (print each from the OS that created
it), do you see any difference?

- Graham