Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.4

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.4
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:58:20 +0100

Op Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:18:47 +0100
Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden> schreef:

> > - no more integrated file browser (the "documents" frame isn't half
> > as useful)
>
> A filebrowser would certainly be nice. Currently I just use Ctrl+O :)
> and also the Sessions menu.

Replying to self: Frescobaldi 1.2 had no filebrowser; you probably are
thinking of the Kate filebrowser back in the old days when LilyKDE
(Frescobaldi's predecessor) was a Kate plugin.

But I have been thinking of adding a fileview of the current document's
directory, where clicking a .LY file would open it, and
clicking PDF's or MIDI's would open them. This would ease dragging
files out of Frescobaldi. Although you can also drag the PDF or MIDI
just by dragging the icon from the toolbar or MIDI player.

--
Wilbert Berendsen
(http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl)