separating design from pure score

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: separating design from pure score
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:16:19 +0100

Hello,

I'm working on a project and i want to separate the design from score
because i want to have a clear score so that in the future when i
maybe want to change the design i dont have to change the score
(something like html and CSS :) ). So when i include my score into my
design file variables are included but score block also. Now when i
what to change, for example, \mark \default to have a preety box i
dont know where to put it. Is there a way not to include a score block
but all variables, or insert stuff into a score block that is
invisible to me?

--
Nesmotren govori kao da mačem probada, a jezik je mudrih iscjeljenje.
Izreke 12:18