Re: musicxml2ly from sibelius

From: pls
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly from sibelius
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:08:49 +0200

From what you told us it's impossible to say that the python error results from
a bug in the musicxml2ly script. You could/should to several things:
-) comment out all parts and measures in the .xml-file except the first measure
in the first part. -) Test the file with musicxml2ly.
-) If there's no python error comment in measure by measure and convert it
every time with musicxml2ly.
-) Send us/me the measure which causes the error...

hth
patrick