Re: hideNotes in tablature

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: hideNotes in tablature
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:13:55 +0200

Il 14/04/2012 21:09, James ha scritto:

On 14 April 2012 15:47, Marc Hohl<address@hidden>  wrote:
Am 14.04.2012 11:57, schrieb Federico Bruni:

I started using version 2.13.56 and I realized that this bug seems fixed:

I'll verify that if no one else has. I am building a latest version at
the moment of 2.15.x

I've tested it now on latest version of lilypond/translation branch.
It works fine.

However reading the tracker again just now, are the comments from this
morning a 'new' issue or an 'enhancement' if so, we need a new

Could Federico or Marc clarify please?

It's an enhancement, which has already been discussed before (see links I pasted in the tracker) but never recorded in the tracker.

If the change is accepted, the following snippet should be removed (I think):