Re: Chord names vertical spacing problem (since 2.14?)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Chord names vertical spacing problem (since 2.14?)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 19:50:30 +0000 (UTC)

Chani <chani.xy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I have a problem with the vertical spacing of multiple lines containing
> only chord names.
> They used to be very close to each other, now it seems that it
> leaves a
> blank vertical space between lines

That is true. Vertical spacing was re-written for 2.14.
It seems that the old 'between-system-space' was ignored between
systems with no staves, just lyrics and chord names.  Was there
any way to adjust the spacing between lines?

The new 'system-system-spacing' is included between lines of chord
names, but the default is inappropriately large. You can reduce it:

\paper {system-system-spacing #'basic-distance = #5
system-system-spacing #'minimum-distance = #0 }