Re: parenthesizing only part of an articulation

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: parenthesizing only part of an articulation
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 13:22:45 +0200

Thanks, this works (don't know why I didn't find out myself ...)
I had to tweak extra-offset instead of padding, because the tenuto is also misplaced horizontally (maybe it's aligned to the left bracket instead of the staccato).

Best
Urs

Eluze <address@hidden> schrieb:
hi

did you mean something like

c2 -\parenthesize -. -\tenuto

imo it does not look perdect, but maybe you can tweak the tenuto to keep
more distance:

c -\parenthesize -. -\tweak #'padding #5 -\tenuto

hth
Eluze