Re: [ANN] Schumann - Album for the Young. Version 1. (in French or Germa

From: Phil Hézaine
Subject: Re: [ANN] Schumann - Album for the Young. Version 1. (in French or German)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:49:20 +0200

Le 09/05/2012 19:44, Phil Hézaine a écrit :
Hi all,

This publication comes in 2 forms:

a version with FINGERING

a version without FINGERING

so the pianists, whichever they are students or professors, will use it
at their convenience, at least let's hope so.

You should also be noted that this publication is currently available
(09/May/2012) in 2 languages:

in French

in German

A complete edition in another language can be easily seen if you know
translate yourself the French or German language. If you are interested
or want to learn more, write me. I'll address you then a list already
easy to translate expressions.

The Album for the Youth of Robert Schumann is published under the terms
of the free Art license, see:

http://www.artlibre.org/licence/lal/ (fr, en, de, es, pt, it)

The Lilypond source + midi into the pdfs are in tar.bz2 format. Problems
with unpacking of this format (on Windows or Mac), you will find them in
zip format on the site.

Download at the following address:

http://superbonus.project.free.fr/spip.php?article50

Be happy.
Phil.

Hi,

An UPDATE of the German translation written in an updated spelling is available. (Thanks to Rainer Henkel)

By the way I forgot to disable the point-and-click option when compiling. Now all pdfs are really, really lighter (around ten times more). Please, update.
Phil.